I have been a busy bee lately. It seems like the days and weekends fly by. I have had wedding showers, birthday parties, baby showers, etc. Life has been so hectic. I read an earlier post and I said that I was almost dreading summer because of town time. FOOT IN MOUTH....INSERT. I can't wait for summer to be here. I have a beach trip coming up and I want LOTS and LOTS of down time. I want to spend more time at my house with my dog. LOL I know that may sound weird but I get home around 8:30-9 almost every night because I am on the go. I need some alone time. 34 more days of school and my wish will be granted!! :) Praise the Lord!

Mel - I am so ready for my down time - BUT I am coaching the swim team AGAIN so not much for me. I do want us to get together for lunch one day - and for me to come and see your adorable home.
ReplyDeleteHang in there! You can do it!
Love you!
Diane