About Me

My photo
My name is Melanie. I am a special needs teacher, a best friend, Jesus loving, southern girl. I have been threw many ups and downs. Throughout my journey I have learned that there is nothing God can't do. I'm learning to count my blessings and stay strong during every challenge and storm that comes my way. In the end; life's a dance, you learn as you go.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Photography

A friend at school was showing me some pics she took on her families land. She said I could take my camera out there and take some pics. Maybe I should take a photography class?!? I had so much fun and I went as far as Welcome to get these pics....Enjoy!!
Patricia and her son Corbin. This was my #1 fave pic.


I love LOVE love this pic. It looks like they are praying.

                                   Yours truly!




No comments:

Post a Comment