I think this bird is pretty cute. Maybe I can find some birds in my mom's scrapbooking stuff and add them to the room.
About Me
- Melanie
- My name is Melanie. I am a special needs teacher, a best friend, Jesus loving, southern girl. I have been threw many ups and downs. Throughout my journey I have learned that there is nothing God can't do. I'm learning to count my blessings and stay strong during every challenge and storm that comes my way. In the end; life's a dance, you learn as you go.
Thursday, December 29, 2011
DIY Projects
I went to Habitat for Humanity two days ago in the rain. I mean the pouring down rain. I was just fishing around for some ideas for around the house. I really thought I would find an old window and decorate it. However, I stumbled across this great mirror. I got it for $30 and decided to paint it purple. I used my bed bath and beyond gift card and got a new comforter set for my purple room. Check out the progress I'm making. I need to find a vase and I want white and purple feathers to stick out of it. I also want to frame pics of cute birds and put them on the wall because my comforter kind of looks like tree branches. By the way this mirror is about 5 ft. long. The ideas are endless.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment