About Me
- Melanie
- My name is Melanie. I am a special needs teacher, a best friend, Jesus loving, southern girl. I have been threw many ups and downs. Throughout my journey I have learned that there is nothing God can't do. I'm learning to count my blessings and stay strong during every challenge and storm that comes my way. In the end; life's a dance, you learn as you go.
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Summer Sickness?
I ate dinner at Kimono's with Stephen last night. I told him afterwards that I felt funny. He asked what I felt like and I said I wasn't sure. I felt a little clammy. This morning at 3 a.m. I woke up to a terrible left ear pain and a swollen throat. I didn't have a clue what was going on but my mom's words ran through my head "call the doctor when they open." I was awake from 3-5. I decided to read a book until I could fall back asleep. This morning I went to the doctor at 8:50. Only to find out I have an ear infection. OUCH!! There is so much fluid in my ear it's pushing on my ear drum. Yuck!!! Needless, to say I've been laying around all day long, watching t.v. and sleeping. My body must have needed tons of R&R. All I have to say is....whenever I have a kid and they have an ear infection I'm going to treat them like a prince or princess. This is some of the worst pain ever. That's all for now...I just can't figure out how I got sick in the summer. I haven't even been swimming. Hmmmm.....?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment